At this stage of the game, both guards really started to clamp down

At this stage of the game, both guards really started to clamp down. Tampa Bay was shut out in the third quarter and K.C.'s front seven was able to Madden 21 coins pressure Tom Brady much more regularly, including a key sack that would late hold the crime to a field goal at the onset of the fourth quarter. Both defenses forced three-and-outs on back-to-back series from the fourth, including a clutch stop from the Chiefs, who were giving Mahomes and his offense the ball back with over two minutes left and also a chance to march down the field to win their second successive title. And they almost did.

While on the flip side, he threw a dart to Tyreek Hill, that managed to make a toe-tapping catch right at the 1-yard line prior to falling out of bounds.

The very next play, however, resulted in that Whitehead pick that you saw on top of this story, that gave the Buccaneers their first title since the 2002 season and Tom Brady a seventh-career championship. Brady finished the game with 186 yards passing and one touchdown while Mahomes had 204 yards through the air, two touchdowns, and two selections.

It must be noted that Mahomes also was on the losing end of our simulation this past year and was just fine outside of the virtual world and in the actual Super Bowl LIV matchup with San Francisco. Could he best the computer again and win another title? We'll find out Sunday.

Mock draft season begins for me if the NFL season ends. This is actually the first of several mocks for me in the coming months, far fewer than the 5,000 or so that our NFL Draft Analyst Ryan Wilson will do. Doing a mock prior to free service is always tough since a lot of holes for these teams will be stuffed and buy Mut 21 coins several others generated. That is why I would like you to choose this one less badly than the usual mock that may be coming in six weeks or so.