I really don't see why you don't want to utilize them

I really don't see why you don't want to utilize them. If you do not care about looks then you (are a miserable homo) can get Veracs skirt to proceed with torags body. . Same def bonus because torags legs, albeit more expensive and contains prayer bonus, so u can use it to get slayer when u dont need to OSRS gold plead protect prayers. Dfs is only useful for tanking supervisors or in pvp actions, as drag def is a lot better as a result of epic atk bonuses.

Now, how much does it cost to fix (ease of fix isn't a problem since there are NPCs in Lumbridge, Khazard, Burthorpe, Void Knight Outpost, and you may also do it on your home )?

It costs 90,000 every 15 hours. Less if you are doing it on your home and you really have a moderate smithing level (50, as an example, will make it price ~70k). Let's rounded up and call which 100k, just as we are rounding down the cost of Torag's into 300k not 340k. 86*15=1,290, that is how many hours you would have to be fighting this (not wearing it) before you spent up to it as you would a dragon platebody.

For reference, 200 hours are a long time to get a skill to 99. This degrades in combat. Not only wearing it. The stats do not degrade gradually. They're good and then they stop when it proceeds from 25% to 0%. I cannot understand why you would pay vastly more for an inferior piece of armour solely based on the need to fork out tiny sums of money every 15 hours of battle. The reason why dragon platebodies are so expensive has nothing to cheap RuneScape gold do with their utility: it's only as they are hard to get.